With the EOFY Designer Socials Planner Bundle
The Social Post Planner will be sent first to help you plan your social media posts. So, you can take the time to work out what graphics you want & the words on them before I get started on the designs. They may be square ones for Instagram/Facebook or portrait for pinning that blog post on Pinterest, the choice is yours and we can mix it up.
Once you have done your planning, you can upload your ideas in a word doc to the client portal along with your logo and brand information so I can get started on creating the perfect on brand graphics that will make your business shine.
The Social Post Planner:
- A4 size wire bound book
- Plastic PVC cover front and back to protect it
- 40 pages, inc cover
- Printed in full colour
- Included pages:
- Social Media Planner Pages (2 months per page)
- Blog/Newsletter Quarterly Planner (3 months per page)
- Blog Topic Planner Pages – a simple overview to plan blogs, with title, keywords, category, images you need to include etc (space for planning 24 blogs)
- Newsletter Planner Pages – include topic, blog link, and space for any notes you need to remember to include (space for planning 24 newsletters)
- Quarterly planner, 3 months to a page
- Tri-quarterly planner, 4 months to a page
Designer Socials Graphics:
20 images designed to suit your brand for use on social media.
- Images can be ready to use including imagery/text or template style ones depending on your needs.
- Images can be supplied as square, portrait or landscape image – please specify what you would like (default images are square).
They will be supplied as either jpeg or png files (file type will depend on what is best suited for the images) at 150dpi via Dropbox.
Please note: Depending on the fonts used in your branding I may not be able to use the exact same fonts due to licencing, in this instance I will use one that complements you branding.
For terms & conditions associated with design work please read here. If you have any questions please contact me so we can discuss it further.